Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lichkingg (DK)

2 posters

Go down

Lichkingg (DK) Empty Lichkingg (DK)

Post  mamac Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:11 am

What I do in real life:I`m going to School of Electricaly Engineering `Nikola Tesla`.
Something about myself:I`m playing a guitar for few years hope I`ll have some earnings from it too not just personal pleassure .In my free time i ussualy go out with friends,but also i find time to play WoW .

My wow experience:I play WoW for about 3 years ,i played TBC about two&a half years,last half year i play on Omega,I maybe need some practice with LK but as for the other bosses i know tactics 100%

My character name:Lichkingg

Class/spec:DK ,im frost pve dps spec (5.9k gs) and Unholy Arena spec (5.8k gs)

I know someone from your guild:Yep my friend Huntards,he`s also new to guild i think,and i know few other peoples

I will be good addition to your guild,because :I`m always ready to help,im good at raiding,i do a lot of dps.And..Im friendly Smile

Last edited by mamac on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake in spelling)

mamac
Members

Back to top Go down

Lichkingg (DK) Empty Re: Lichkingg (DK)

Post  Tungada Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 am

Welcome to the Empire...whisp me , disturbed or rastkihno in the game for inv Very Happy

Tungada
Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum