Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application][Trauma][Fury warrior]

2 posters

Go down

[Application][Trauma][Fury warrior] Empty [Application][Trauma][Fury warrior]

Post  Trauma Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 pm

What I do in real life:I'm going to Highschool for IT, i play handball and i play wow Very Happy

Something about myself:I'm friendly and communicative person, i like to learn something diffrent, i like to help, i like to i get help, friend tell me that im realy fun.

My wow experience: I play wow for 3 years and I played Hunter, Mage and DK (but on Magic-Wow), im currently play Fury warrior and leveling Druid. I know tactics for almost all bosses in ICC, i know all for ToC.

My character name:Trauma

Class/spec:Warrior/fury

I know someone from your guild:Equinox (he have shamman too but i dont know is he in guild), Golder, Dzaovac, Kikipriest and few others.... those are my friends in real life too.

I will be good addition to your guild,because :I can be helpful in any situation and i can fill free spots for icc and other raids at any time. Im trying to play pvp so i can be helpful to someone in arena and such.

Trauma
Members

Back to top Go down

[Application][Trauma][Fury warrior] Empty Re: [Application][Trauma][Fury warrior]

Post  Tungada Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:18 pm

YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED

Reason: You have friends in EMPIRE, and we're looking for helpfull and nice people too Very Happy

Whisper any officer in EMPIRE for invite.

Tungada
Members

Back to top Go down