Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low level raids events

4 posters

Go down

Low level raids events Empty Low level raids events

Post  Yukko Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 am

So i made first low level raid to Molten Core, only 4 of us joined, but it was fun, hope to see you more on next raids,here are photos cyclops

Low level raids events Wowscr12[img]

Low level raids events Wowscr13
Yukko
Yukko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Low level raids events Empty Re: Low level raids events

Post  Thunderstrike Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Well there's always the possibility of making 60/70 raids (with the exclusion of BWL, since it's still locked along with UBRS, BT with the exclusion of having a warlock in our group to attempt in summoning people through the door that's bugged and won't open 'cause the Akama event is bugged, or SWP, which is still on lock-down for all classes after Brutalus except mages (who can blink through the bugged fire) and warriors (who can intervene on the mages who blinked through the bugged fire)). Of course, most people here don't do Vanilla raids (or BC raids, to be honest), mostly 'cause they don't care about them, or they don't know how to find the way to the last boss in the entire instance (f.e. Karazhan, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj). Actually, those are the only places that you CAN get lost in. I mean, MC is all about taking down all bosses and then the Ragnaros event can begin. The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj are simple: Enter, follow the path to the General's Terrace (where General Rajaxx is located), optionally kill him, and pick a side: if you go left, you will encounter Buru the Gorger in the Hatchery (again, this is optional), and Ayamiss the Hunter in the Hive (also optional). If you pick the right side, you will encounter Moam (again, optional), but either way you will find yourself in the Scarab Terrace where Ossirian waits, bored like hell 'cause he can't ever leave the room. Zul'Gurub is just too easy. If you're just going for Hakkar, a little swim and killing maybe 10-11 adds is the only obstacle between you and Hakkar. And you can't solo him, 'cause of his Mind Control, because when he casts it upon you he will have no one to attack (with an exception of a pet, which he will take down easily, + there's you who will also attack the pet) and he will reset. There's some bug which won't let you get 5 yards from the place where Hakkar MC's you, so when you get MC'd and soloing, the only solution is Alt+F4 or (rarely) death. Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair and Tempest Keep follow a single path (of course, you can explore Tempest Keep and have fun with the bosses, but people usually go there only for the Ashes of Al'ar. Serpentshrine Cavern - now there's a tough pickle. I did it only once, and we crossed over an invisible bridge, skipping all the bosses and going directly to Vashj.
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukko Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 am

tnx thunderstrike,whats your ingame char?

And our journey continues, yesterday we had a trip to Zul'Aman in Ghostlands, and there wasn't enough spots for everyone who wanted to join, tnx to all Razz

Low level raids events Wowscr14

Ofc,that wasn't enough for us so we killed one of the world bosses:

Low level raids events Wowscr15

Where would you like to go next? pig

Low level raids events Wowscr16
Yukko
Yukko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderstrike Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm Hammon ingame. And my suggestion would be the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, 'cause (since I see that there were too many people who wanted to go to Zul'Aman, and you didn't have enough spots), it's a 40-man raid, and i don't think there will be 50 people on-line and even if there is, I doubt that all of them will want to go.
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukko Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 am

In sunday 22nd july we are doing http://www.wowwiki.com/Temple_of_Ahn%27Qiraj ..at 21 h

Hope to see you there Very Happy
Yukko
Yukko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderstrike Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Good. I could use the Dark Edge of Insanity & more Tier 2.5 tokens for my Vanilla collection.
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukko Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 am

oK i guess Thinderstrike will write something down, I'm just setting photos from yesterday, tnx Hammon for great guiding and all for coming it was fun!

Low level raids events Wowscr17

Low level raids events Wowscr18

Low level raids events Wowscr19

Low level raids events Wowscr20
Yukko
Yukko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraja Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 am

We had such a great time in our dng raids and achievement runs last night, here are mine ss Low level raids events Wowscr11

This is a massive distruction infront of Icecrown Citadel Smile good thing I wasn't there at the time xd
Low level raids events Wowscr12

I learnt that Hammon should be called HAMONWIKI and also that he has an incredible laugh you should come to TS and hear it one day...it would make ur day Very Happy
Soraja
Soraja
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderstrike Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:37 am

I'm glad that no one actually got lost. It's kind of a suprising and a pleasant new tune, since whenever I lead this place someone gets lost. But I gotta give some credit to Madman since he was going back for the people that lost track in a short span.

The two raids were well done. Molten Core was just a warm-up for the Temple, and most people got quite nice Tiers (Shadowsound basically collected all the Felheart items, since they were dropping like crazy, + the Nemesis Leggings from Ragnaros). This MC run has also allowed me to continue collecting items required in the creation of the Sulfuron Hammer, one of the two reagents to form Sulfuras, the Hand of Ragnaros. All in all, MC went well. ToAQ went even better, since people knew what they needed to do (although someone ninja-pulled him) on C'thun, even when he swallows them. Also, all of the bosses were slain (for a change), and the Twin Emperors have finally fallen. The only problem was Vek'nilash didn't drop any loot, which sucked balls, but all in all, a good raid.

It is still unknown where our next visitations and pillaging will take place, but I'll inform you shortly. Your suggestions are welcome, of course.
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukko Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 am

ok Hammon,you are stressing us now!!!where are we going next? bounce
Yukko
Yukko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderstrike Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 am

Karazhan + Doom Lord Kazzak.

Edit; Reason: Adding another raid for tomorrow.

We'll also be visiting Serpentshrine Cavern. Smile

Last edited by Thunderstrike on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraja Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:57 am

Sunday at 21h Karazhan + Doom Lord Kazzak. is that alright? Smile
Soraja
Soraja
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelus Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Ahh...Karazhan...i know that place as my house! Smile
Angelus
Angelus
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderstrike Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:56 pm

I was thinking friday, but whatever, it's all the same to me.
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderstrike Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Today, we were on a little field trip to Magister's Terrace, where we slew Kaelthas, the prince of the homo-elves, not once but twice. Here's a horrible photo showing our triumph over the homo prince.

Low level raids events Wowscr11
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraja Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:41 pm

lucky you Very Happy next time tell count on us too ^^
Soraja
Soraja
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderstrike Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 am

Well, it is a 5-man instance. Kinda difficult to bring more, but if we made more groups I think the people would be pleased.
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraja Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Thunderstrike wrote:Well, it is a 5-man instance. Kinda difficult to bring more, but if we made more groups I think the people would be pleased.

Yeah why not, we can do these small raids in several groups and all start together Smile

Cannot wait for Sunday's raid Very Happy hehehe
Soraja
Soraja
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukko Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Ok,we did it! Had a nice time in Karazhan, killed some of the world bosses and go underwater to Serpentshrine Cavern. Here are photos!!

Low level raids events Wowscr25

Low level raids events Wowscr26

Low level raids events Wowscr27

Low level raids events Wowscr28

Low level raids events Wowscr29

Low level raids events Wowscr30

Low level raids events Wowscr31

Low level raids events Wowscr32

cya in next raid!! cheers
Yukko
Yukko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderstrike Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Sleepin' on Medivh's bed like a baws.

By the way I'm informing you in the forums as well. Next week's raids will be lead by someone else (I basically have no idea who), since I'll be absent from the 5th of august to the middle of the month itself. Of course, this doesn't mean that I'll stop drowning you in boredom with tales of the world...of Warcraft.
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum